Home > Sanskrit at your fingertip
Sanskrit at your fingertip
ind.senz is proud to present a new generation of smartphone applications for Indian languages: Sanskrit at your fingertip brings to you selected works of Sanskrit literature in an smart, interactive and user-friendly design.
The apps from the Sanskrit at your fingertip series are like e-books. You can read a Sanskrit text in original Devanagari strophe (पद) by strophe, and the app gives you an English translation for each of them. But there's a lot more to explore with these new apps, because they give you the original Sanskrit text along with a rich context:
- Click and explore - Our Sanskrit apps don't give static text. They present the Sanskrit text in an interactive interface, where you click on an element to get more information about it.
- Explanation of all forms - Get a full explanation for each word in the text.
- Meanings for all words - Our apps present special meanings for most Sanskrit forms, which were created with modern linguistic techniques. You are not left with a bunch of possible meanings. Instead, you can select from a narrow range of most probable meanings of a word.
- All Sandhis resolved - All apps resolve the Sanskrit Sandhi. This makes reading Sanskrit a lot easier, especially for the beginner.
- Full word index - Find all places in which a word is mentioned in a text with just one click.