Home > Conditions and disclaimer
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the logo, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, ind.senz are acknowledged on the website (see below, third-party trademarks).
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ind.senz takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Germany.
ind.senz is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May, 24th 2018.
Which information ind.senz collectsThe terms 'data' or 'personal data' comprise all kinds of information mentioned under this heading.
Log filesWhen you visit the ind.senz website, our server stores the following information about your visit in a log file:
- Your anonymized IP address
- The website from which you are redirected to our site
- The page you visit on the ind.senz website
- Date and time of your visit
- Your browser type and version
CookiesA cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps manage your stay at the ind.senz website.
We use session cookies to process downloads from the ind.senz website.
If you decide to deactivate cookies, you are still able to access this website. However, you will not be able to download programs.
NewsletterWhen you subscribe to our newsletter service, ind.senz will use your e-mail address to send our newsletter. Your e-mail address will not be sold, rented or leased to a third party.
You can remove your name from the newsletter mailing list at any time. To unsubscribe send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Buying a program licenseWhen you purchase a program license, only your first name, surname and your e-mail address are stored in our database.
Registering a licensed programRegistration is necessary to use all functions of the OCR programs. As no personal information about you is sent to the ind.senz activation server during registration, you stay fully anonymous during this process.
During registration, an unique registration code is created that describes the configuration of your PC. This code does not record personal information about you or about other data or software on your PC. The content of the code will only be used for registering the OCR program.
If you change minor components of your PC or install new user software, the OCR programs will not need to be re-activated. However, if you change a larger number of components, re-registration may become necessary.
Use of dataWe process your data for our legitimate interests while applying appropriate safeguards that protect your privacy. We use the data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To manage licensing information
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of dataYour information may be transferred to, and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Germany and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Germany and process it there.
What we do with the information we gatherUnless required by law, we do not disclose personal information to third parties.
Internally, we may use the information to improve our products and services.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third-party pluginsWe may employ third party plug-ins to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third-party plug-ins have access to your anonymized IP address only to perform these tasks on our behalf and do not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Controlling your personal informationWe will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please send an e-mail to:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or if you have found a vulnerability or would like to report a security incident, please e-mail as soon as possible to email@example.com We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect, or take appropriate measures. If we learn of a security breach, we will notify you in accordance with applicable law.
Retention of dataWe will retain information regarding purchased licenses as long as you use the software, as necessary to guarantee the function of the software.
We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of this service, improve this service or comply with legal obligations.
Protection of MinorsOur service is not intended for minors. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Data from persons under 16 years old, and no parts of our service and products are directed to persons under 16. If you are under 16 years of age, please do not use or access our service.
Validity of pricesThe prices are valid as of December 15th, 2015.
Copyright noticeThis website and its content is copyright of Oliver Hellwig © Oliver Hellwig 2011-2018. All rights reserved.
The ind.senz logo (© Heidi Schott 2011-2018) and the website have been designed by Heidi Schott.
Third-party trademarksWindows XP, Windows 7 and Word are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel Core is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.